Detroit-born Photographer Mark Laita explores social and cultural clashes between different social backgrounds by juxtaposing people of United States in his stunning series “Created Equal”.
1.Amish Teenagers / Punk Teenagers
2. Marine / War Veteran
3. Vegetarian / Butcher, 1999 / 2004
4. College Graduate / High School Dropout
5. Indigent Couple / Wealthy Couple
6. Rock Band / Polka Band, 2006 / 2006
7. Baptist Minister / Ku Klux Klan
8. Catholic Nuns / Prostitutes
9. Homeless Man / Real Estate Developer
10. Gang Member / Mafioso
This hits hard.